The Australian agricultural industry is a multi-billion dollar marketplace, with The Australian Cottongrower, Australian Grain and Australian Sugarcane the gateway to these opportunities.
The Australian Grain magazine is a key reference for the Australian grain industry.
Australian Grain Rates
- Australian Grain readers are serious broadacre croppers, gaining more than 50% of farm income from grain production.
- An authoritative voice of the grain industry.
- Now in its 17th year.
- A specialist industry magazine with a long shelf life.
- Grain growers spend more than $6.5 billion annually.
252 deep x 186 wide
Horizontal: 125 deep x 186 wide
Vertical: 252 deep x 91 wide
125 deep x 91 wide
||Northern Focus (Qld, Nth NSW):
50% off the above National rates (3000 circulation).
||Southern Focus (Sth NSW, Vic, Tas, SA, WA):
66% of the above National rates (12000 circulation).
- Inserts & Hire of Mailing List: $3597 (or $1798 for Northern Focus only and $2398 for Southern Focus only).
- More information, such as deadlines and specifications, available from the Greenmount Press Media Kit
- All prices inclusive of GST
- Cost of inserts may vary according to weight and Australia Post costs.